Mushroom Kingdom Showdown Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushroom Kingdom Showdown Boards

The Mushroom Kingdom Showdown Boards in a forum about the Mushroom Kingdom Showdown fangame made by WwwWario. This also has offtopic subjects like WwwWario's games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself Topic.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dfrthyui
Brawling Mario
Brawling Mario
Dfrthyui

Introduce yourself Topic. Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:19 pm

In case you don't want to make a topic yourself for various reasons, introduce yourself here instead!
Back to top Go down
Pegg128
Old-school Mario
Old-school Mario
Pegg128

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi, it's Pegg reporting from the MKS Wiki. I am 17 Years of age, and an Administrator on the Mushroom Kingdom Showdown Wiki. I will try to be active on these forums as much as I can. Mario

Oh, I like video games too.
Back to top Go down
Dfrthyui
Brawling Mario
Brawling Mario
Dfrthyui

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Pegg128 wrote:
Hi, it's Pegg reporting from the MKS Wiki. I am 17 Years of age, and an Administrator on the Mushroom Kingdom Showdown Wiki. I will try to be active on these forums as much as I can. Mario

Oh, I like video games too.
Welcome, Pegg!
Back to top Go down
KnucklesSilver7
Gold Mario
Gold Mario
KnucklesSilver7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello hello helloooooooohooooooooo. I'm KnucklesSilver7. I am 16.25 years old and and admin of the MKS wiki. I also go over the competitive structures of the game and make this tier lists. I'm also a Vibraphone player in my high school's marching band (potential co-section leader of the pit percussion), but I also play piano, drum set, Irish flute (for a while), and I'm learning acoustic and bass guitar. Of course, I like video games, from good ol' Nintendo to the rival Sony to third party titles like Sonic, Megaman, and Tales of. I would be a good addition to this forum because I have no other life and constantly get on my computer all the time, so activity shouldn't be an issue for me.
Back to top Go down
Dfrthyui
Brawling Mario
Brawling Mario
Dfrthyui

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Well, come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself Topic.   Introduce yourself Topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Topic.
Page 1 of 1